€ 3.000 to € 4.300,-
- Completed technical LBO or MBO education;
- Several years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge and experience with CAD/CAM software;
- We value your positive and proactive attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Positive Work Ethic
HQ Plastics, specialized in plastic processing, is seeking an experienced CNC Operator & CAM Programmer to join our team. In this role, you are the linchpin of our production, where precision and craftsmanship go hand in hand. Your expertise lies in CAM programming of CNC machines. We believe in team spirit and are looking for an engaged colleague with a positive work attitude, driven, and meticulous in their work.
As a CNC Operator/ CAM Programmer at HQ Plastics, you will be responsible for:
- Programming CNC machines.
- Setting up and producing plastic 3 and/or 5-axis products.
- Independently operating CNC machines based on drawings, work orders, and specifications.
- Performing preventive maintenance on machines, tools, and fixtures.
- Measuring and setting up tools.
HQ Plastics is the specialist in the field of plastic processing. Our core activity is CNC machining. We do this with CNC turning, milling and with combination machines. It is our mission to achieve the desired end product according to your specifications and in the most efficient way. Our strength lies in the production of small series orders to medium-sized orders and aim for short delivery times. In addition to plastic machining, we specialize in welding, finishing and assembling products. HQ Plastics can provide measurements reports and the corresponding material certificates and we have the opportunity to clean products to the desired grade.
We are active in various market segments, including the semiconductor industry, machine building, packaging industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at HQ Plastics means building on the further growth of our organization every day together with passionate and pleasant colleagues. The family feeling is central and together we make the difference in the field of plastic processing. In addition to CNC machining, we are also involved in plastic welding, post-processing and assembly.
2nd Job Interview