QSHE/ Facility/ Maintenance
€ 2.500,- to € 3.800,-
- Higher educational (HBO+) working and thinking level, preferably safety related
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Safety, health and environment experience within a technical (production) environment
- Knowledge of chemistry / chemical substances is an advantage
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Training and coaching experience
- Experience with operational excellence, lean and 5S
HQ Pack is rapidly growing and that is why we are looking for a health, safety and environment (HSE) engineer to strengthen our team. In this role with a strong focus on being responsible for the awareness and creating the policy of safety regulations within the organization. You act as a sparring partner for managers and various departments on HSE level to facilitate (practical) solutions, training and improvement possibilities. You make sure that the quote "safety" first will be followed within the organization.
Your duties as an HSE Engineer include:
- Guiding, training and coaching employees in the field of HSE regulations
- Co-preparing/implementing the policy, procedures and developing systems with regard to HSE, taking into account applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring the raising of awareness in the field of HSE
- Co-managing and updating various HSE regulations and instructions
- Making proposals for improvement, being responsible for standards in order to achieve optimal HSE processes
- Acting as a sparring partner in the field of HSE, providing (un)solicited advice on operational issues
- Steering on audits, ensuring follow-up and steering on action points from the action plan following from the risk inventory(s)
- Initiating, stimulating (and supervising) improvement activities within your own team and within other departments
- Focus on safety first, HQ Pack values, operational excellence, lean and 5S
At HQ pack, we understand that our reputation is built on the skills and motivation of all our professionals and teams from product development, manufacturing (woodworking, foam, plastics and metals), sales, logistics, health & safety and customer service. We combine the advantages of a multinational company with the culture of a family business. The result are interesting and challenging opportunities in a fun and supportive environment.
The QHSE department combines office work with regular presence on the production floor. We have a motivated team that works together to ensure a safe environment for all our employees. To do this we have regular contact with our co-workers.
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization called HQ Group. Despite its strong international character and over 800 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines. Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere. Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. We have our own employment conditions package and offer, collective pension, Bicycle plan, travel allowance and the possibility for 5 extra days off.
About HQ Group
HQ Group belongs to the worldwide top in the field of High-Tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world. Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process.
2nd Job Interview