€ 2.000,- to € 2.600,-
- MBO working and thinking level
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- Possess technical insight
- Possession of forklift certificate is preferred
- Safety minded
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a vital part of a dynamic team and contribute to the smooth operations of our warehouse? We are currently seeking a motivated and dedicated individual to fill the position of Warehouse Employee. If you're a detail-oriented, reliable, and safety-conscious individual with a strong work ethic, this could be the perfect role for you.
Your duties as a Warehouse Employee are:
- Completes shipments by processing and loading orders
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors
- Enforces inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
- Provides quality service by following organization standards
- Preserves safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Promotes a clean shipping supply area
- Completes reports by entering required information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Smart customized packaging solutions, that has been Seerden specialty for decades. We know the market and work together with our clients, from design to end result and series production. We invest in long-term cooperation and develop flexible and reliable industrial packaging together, fully tailored to our clients product and logistics process. Our strength? A perfect mix of innovation, craftsmanship, personal service and passion for our work. We ensure fast delivery, and our clients can rely on safe and responsible shipping.
Want to make a difference with smart and sustainable packaging together with great, driven colleagues? Seerden is fast growing with family feeling as its core. We offer interesting and challenging opportunities for go-getters, in a fun and stimulating work environment.
Working at Seerden means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization called HQ Group. Despite its strong international character and over 800 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short lines of communication. Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere. Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. Seerden has its own CAO (woodworking industries) with its own benefits.
About HQ Group
HQ Group belongs to the worldwide top in the field of High-Tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world. Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process.
2nd Job Interview