€ 2.200 to € 3.300,-
- MBO level of work and thinking.
- Experience in CNC milling (preferably).
- Proficiency in Dutch and/ or English.
Attention to Detail
Positive Work Ethic
Are you an experienced CNC Operator with a passion for precision and a commitment to quality? Or perhaps you're ready to dive into the world of CNC operation? Join HQ Plastics in Eindhoven, a dynamic hub of the high-tech industry, where you'll take the lead in operating CNC machines independently. We value personal development, trust, and initiative, and we're looking for a dedicated individual to join our team.
As a CNC Operator, you will take charge of independently operating CNC machines based on work orders, drawings, and specifications. Your responsibilities will encompass:
· Ensuring the quality of products through adherence to prescribed quality and control procedures.
· Operating CNC machining centers and/or CNC portal milling machines independently.
· Clamping and manufacturing 3-axis plastic products.
· Performing preventive maintenance on machines, tools, and fixtures.
· Setting up and measuring various tools to precision.
· Adhering to safety instructions and utilizing personal protective equipment (PPE) when necessary.
HQ Plastics is the specialist in the field of plastic processing. Our core activity is CNC machining. We do this with CNC turning, milling and with combination machines. It is our mission to achieve the desired end product according to your specifications and in the most efficient way. Our strength lies in the production of small series orders to medium-sized orders and aim for short delivery times. In addition to plastic machining, we specialize in welding, finishing and assembling products. HQ Plastics can provide measurements reports and the corresponding material certificates and we have the opportunity to clean products to the desired grade.
We are active in various market segments, including the semiconductor industry, machine building, packaging industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry.
Working at HQ Plastics means building on the further growth of our organization every day together with passionate and pleasant colleagues. The family feeling is central and together we make the difference in the field of plastic processing. In addition to CNC machining, we are also involved in plastic welding, post-processing and assembly.
2nd Job Interview