Sales & Customer Service
€ 2.500,- to € 3.200,-
- HBO working and thinking level, or an MBO+ diploma with relevant experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position within a technical organization
- Affinity with technology is a plus
- Good command of MS Office
- Experience with ERP systems
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Good Command of the German language is an advantage
- Self sufficient
- Problem solving
Are you ready to step into a pivotal role that involves being the main point of contact for our valued European customers? As an Internal Sales Employee (Front Office), you'll play a key role in fostering customer relationships and ensuring effective communication within our organization.
Your activities in the role of Internal Sales Employee (Frontoffice) include:
- Daily and accurate communication with your customers by mail or telephone
- Monitoring the order flow, quotation flow and delivery times
- Handling (complex) customer questions, complaints and implementing changes
- Building and expanding customer relationships
- Occasional customer visits with the account manager for service and customer support
In addition to these tasks, you will contribute to the work in the department as part of the Sales team.
At HQ Pack, we understand that our reputation is built on the skills and motivation of all our professionals and teams from product development, manufacturing (woodworking, foam, plastics and metals), sales, logistics, health & safety and customer service. We combine the advantages of a multinational company with the culture of a family business. The result are interesting and challenging opportunities in a fun and supportive environment.
In the Sales team you will enter a welcoming environment where you can be yourself.
You will get a lot of freedom to further develop yourself. Your personal ambitions are seen as a leading part of your growth. The colleagues work hard, but are always in for a joke. As an added benefit we finish each month with Friday afternoon drinks.
Working at HQ Pack means being part of a strongly growing worldwide operating organization called HQ Group. Despite its strong international character and over 800 colleagues in the Netherlands, the organization is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines. Within our organization, you will get the opportunity to further develop yourself both personally and professionally. We attach great value to a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere. Naturally, we will provide you with the resources you need to perform this job well. We have our own employment conditions package and offer, collective pension, Bicycle plan, travel allowance and the possibility for 5 extra days off.
About HQ Group
HQ Group belongs to the worldwide top in the field of High-Tech packaging and tooling. We develop, clean, produce and manage the logistic flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products. Very fragile, valuable parts get the protection they need during transport all over the world. Our strength lies in the total solution. We do not only develop client-specific packaging materials, but take care of the entire process.
2nd Job Interview